Frames are fabricated to suit any wall condition, including masonry, steel, and dowels. A variety of frame anchors are available. Choose between a variety of styles and sizes of hollow metal doors and frames designed and constructed to protect commercial openings.
• Standard frame available as welded or disassembled (KD).
• Hinge jambs are prepared and reinforced to accommodate 3 standard weight 41⁄2″ x 41⁄2″ (114 mm x 114 mm) butt hinges. Hinge stiffeners can be easily converted to accommodate heavy-duty hinges.
• The jambs are prepared and reinforced to accept a standard 47⁄8″ (124 mm) crash per ANSI A115.1.
• Hinges and jambs can be equipped with the required anchors to meet your construction needs. There are no anchors or anchor Knock-Down Drywall Frames to prepare.
• On welded frames, all welded joints are sanded smooth and primed for a seamless appearance.