Stain Grade Veneer Flush Door
Forest Bright wood veneer doors provide a stylish wood appearance. Our solid wood edging design provides impressive durability and seamless beauty to a modern veneer flush door.
Wide selection of natural veneers and engineered veneer matching options makes every door unique and perfect for your project.
Veneer edge matching door face as standard, hardwood edge available
Particle board core, SCL core, mineral core and sound core options available
WDMA – A grade or AA grade veneer
Catalyzed polyurethane factory finish to meet WDMA TR-6
Factory-machined to exact requirements for door hardware
Meets positive-pressure fire ratings: 20-, 45-, 60- and 90-minute
Sound core up to STC42
If you have any unique needs, contact our project managers, we can work with you to make your ideas a reality.
EXCELLENCE IN CONSTRUCTION
Forest Bright takes craftsmanship and quality as top priority.
We are constantly evaluating our process, which incorporates state-of-the-art automated technology with old-world handcrafted techniques to create manufacturing efficiency and consistency. This practice allows us to deliver architectural wood doors of the highest quality standards to your project on time and to your exact specifications.
BONDED CORE TECHNOLOGY
• Meets WDMA/AWS custom and premium grade quality standards
• Stiles and rails bonded to core with Type I glue for a uniform bond between all components
• Flush wood veneer doors feature 5-ply construction
• Particleboard core
• Structural composite lumber core
• Mineral core
• Factory machining of hardware assures quick, correct installation
• On-time, reliable delivery
• Wood jambs and factory glazing available
• Consistent factory finish
wood veneer flush door