Paint Grade Flush Wood Door
Forest Bright paint grade flush doors are upgraded to commercial quality standard with affordability and versatility.
With different core options and inlay or carving decoration options to choose from, combined with our wide array of finish options, we’re able to create architectural wood doors that elevate the aesthetics and performance of your project.
Particle board core, SCL core, sound compoiste core and mineral core options available
Metal strips inlay available for modern stylish appearance
Primer or catalyzed polyurethane finish to meet WDMA OP-6
Factory-machined to exact requirements for door hardware
- Meets positive-pressure fire ratings: 20-, 45-, 60- and 90-minute
- Sound core up to STC42
If you have any unique needs, contact our project managers, we can work with you to make your ideas a reality.
EXCELLENCE IN CONSTRUCTION
Forest Bright takes craftsmanship and quality as top priority.
We are constantly evaluating our process, which incorporates state-of-the-art automated technology with old-world handcrafted techniques to create manufacturing efficiency and consistency. This practice allows us to deliver architectural wood doors of the highest quality standards to your project on time and to your exact specifications.
BONDED CORE TECHNOLOGY
• Meets WDMA/AWS custom and premium grade quality standards
• Stiles and rails bonded to core with Type I glue for a uniform bond between all components
• Flush wood veneer doors feature 5-ply construction
• Particleboard core
• Structural composite lumber core
• Mineral core
• Factory machining of hardware assures quick, correct installation
• On-time, reliable delivery
• Wood jambs and factory glazing available
• Consistent factory finish
wood veneer flush door