HPDL Flush Wood Door
If you are looking for BEAUTY, DURABILITY AND VALUE, High Pressure Decorative Laminate (HPDL) doors are the one. Forest Bright innovate adjustable jambs and casings with super flexible HPDL wrapping which are compatible with door design in color and styles.
- Consistent appearance from opening to opening
- 5-ply construction
- PVC or ABS edgebanding matching HPDL door face
- Particle board core, SCLcore, mineral core and sound core options available
- HPDL from Wilsonart, Formica etc are available
- Jambs and casings wrapping with same color HPDL design is available
- Factory-machined to exact requirements for door hardware
- Meets positive-pressure fire ratings: 20-, 45-, 60- and 90-minute
- Sound core up to STC42
If you have any unique needs, contact our project managers, we can work with you to make your ideas a reality.
High Pressure Laminate Option
Forest Bright has close relationships with major laminate manufacturer in the United States and Canada, and also work closely with China top manufacturer to customized any color as request, is capable of meeting your exact design and specification needs.
Flush Wood Door Core Options
Forest Bright offers a full line of Architectural Series doors to meet the design and budget goals of your project. Various Core options including Hollow Core, Particleboard Core and Mineral Core.
Honeycomb paper core or wood strips core
Particle board core or tubular particle board core
Stave Lumber Core
Kiln-dried wood blocks, edges glued
Incombustible Mineral Core