HPDL Flush Wood Door
If you are looking for BEAUTY, DURABILITY AND VALUE, High Pressure Decorative Laminate (HPDL) doors are the one. Forest Bright innovate adjustable jambs and casings with super flexible HPDL wrapping which is compatible with door design in colors and styles.
Consistent appearance from opening to opening
PVC or ABS edgebanding matching HPDL door face
Particle board core, SCLcore, mineral core and sound core options available
HPDL from Wilsonart, Formica etc are available
Jambs and casings wrapping with same color HPDL design is available
Factory-machined to exact requirements for door hardware
Meets positive-pressure fire ratings: 20-, 45-, 60- and 90-minute
Sound core up to STC42
If you have any unique needs, contact our project managers, we can work with you to make your ideas a reality.
EXCELLENCE IN CONSTRUCTION
Forest Bright takes craftsmanship and quality as top priority.
We are constantly evaluating our process, which incorporates state-of-the-art automated technology with old-world handcrafted techniques to create manufacturing efficiency and consistency. This practice allows us to deliver architectural wood doors of the highest quality standards to your project on time and to your exact specifications.
BONDED CORE TECHNOLOGY
- Meets WDMA/AWS custom and premium grade quality standards
- Stiles and rails bonded to core with Type I glue for a uniform bond between all components
- Flush wood veneer doors feature 5-ply construction
- Particleboard core
- Structural composite lumber core
- Mineral core
- Factory machining of hardware assures quick, correct installation
- On-time, reliable delivery
- Wood jambs and factory glazing available
- Consistent factory finish
wood veneer flush door